Medicine Hat Holiday Events
Medicine Hat has a number of holiday events to enliven a December trip to Alberta. If you are traveling around the Trans-Canada Highway, have a fun time exploring the holiday-themed attractions, ample shopping, and delicious dining just minutes from our hotel. During December, you can also find cultural attractions at the Esplanade Arts and Heritage Centre, "Angel Unaware" A Christmas Comedy/ Dinner Drama at Glenview Nazarene Church, and Enerplus Olde Tyme Christmas at Pioneer Village.
Medicine Hat, Alberta Things to See and Do
- Christmas Trade Show. As a new tradition for Christmas in Medicine Hat, Alberta, the 2nd Annual Home Based Business/ Home Crafters Christmas Trade Show is coming to the Medicine Hat Stampede Grounds on December 7, 2013. Get in the holiday spirit with more than 100 vendors, a visit from Santa, and face painting – all for free admission.
- Hidden Valley Ski Resort. Enjoy a snowy Christmastime scene at Hidden Valley, a top attraction spot for exploring outdoor excursions perfect for the cold Canadian winter. You can work on your snowboarding skills, strap up your skis, book a lesson for yourself or the little ones, hit the lifts, or warm up with a hot beverage in the Day Lodge.
- Joey's Restaurant. No journey to Medicine Hat is complete without a stop at Joey's Restaurant, with seafood products prepared fresh on the spot. You can't miss this cozy, family-style dining spot at 1290 Trans Canada Way. Depending on how busy you are, you can dine in or order takeout.
- Earl's Restaurant. Visiting friends and family in the Alberta area around Christmas? Check out the seasonal gift cards available at Earls Kitchen + Bar to show a little love for a local favorite. Serving up an eclectic menu, Earls offers palate pleasers from steaks to sandwiches, along with a full brunch and booming bar scene.
- Perkins Restaurant. Perkins Restaurant & Bakery has lots of locations throughout the U.S. and Canada. Well-known for an expansive menu of delicious eats, you can take your family for an affordable dining experience before or after your day of adventure in Southeast Alberta.
Medicine Hat Mall. Grab your naughty and nice lists, and head out to the Medicine Hat Mall for holiday shopping galore. You'll find great buys from a long list of stores, with Santa Claus arriving November 23 to add some festive fun to your retail therapy.
Ask Details For our Amazing Packages!!!